Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amorphis: New album titled as Skyforger


The new Amorphis album will be titled "Skyforger" and is due for release on May 29 via Nuclear Blast Records. The track listing is as follows:

01. Sampo
02. Silver Bride
03. From The Heaven Of My Heart
04. Sky Is Mine
05. Majestic Beast
06. My Sun
07. Highest Star
08. Skyforger
09. Course Of Fate
10. From Earth I Rose

What is there to be said about Amorphis that hasn't been said already? The band is a legend. From their early work like "Karelian Isthmus", "Tales From The 1000 Lakes" to their latest albums "Eclipse" and "Silent Waters". Amorphis are celebrating their 20th year in 2010 and they are stronger today than they have been in a long time.

They have admitted themselves that it was Tomi Joutsen, the vocalist of Amorphis who brought the band back to life. He brought the enthusiasm and new blood that they (Amorphis) so desperately needed. And although I have been a huge fan of Amorphis, their albums "Am Universum" and "Far From The Sun" didn't impress me all that much and I kinda feared that they would slowly but surely fade away. I am happy to say that I was wrong!

Today Amorphis is indeed stronger than ever and I am sure that "Skyforger" will give their fans the quality they expect, PERKELE!

No comments:

Post a Comment